sâmbătă, 2 ianuarie 2021

Terrie Odabi - Will You Still Love Me


Lyrics: Baby, i've done you wrong Well i can't hide it no more no, no This secret i have inside, oh it makes me feel i like i'm dying, oh please be clear, i don't wanna lose you no, no Will You Still Love Me When i tell you, When i tell you, Will You Still Love Me He didn't mean, He didn't mean nothing to me no, no no Will You Still Love Me You were giving me But i need it a the time, no oh no oh Will You Still Love Me I wasn't sure, I wasn't sure Where we stood, oh, oh oh Will You Still Love Me I know all about her, But i chose to hold my tongue I figured, i had a lot more to loose than i had to gain by telling you But baby baby i love this life We have together I remember, I remember The love we used to make can we, can we, call this thing even Stick it out for each other Will You Still Love Me If i forgive you, will you forgive me to Will You Still Love Me Please, there ain't nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, I wouldn't do for you Will You Still Love Me Will You Still Love Me Will You Still Love Me When i tell you, When i tell you, Will You Still Love Me

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu